Here are instructions on setting up a hosted email account on Outlook for Mac:
1. First thing you'll want to do is open up Outlook 2011 and from the Outlook drop-down menu, select Preferences.
2. On the Preferences menu, you'll select Accounts and on the accounts screen, select E-Mail Account.
3. Enter your email address & password and the box will then expand. You'llenter the following information below:
- Username - Enter your entire email address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Type - Select IMAPfrom the drop-down menu.
- Incoming server: secure.emailsrvr.com Port: 993Check the "Override default port" & "Use SSL to connect" boxes.
- Outgoing server: secure.emailsrvr.com Port: 465Check the "Override default port" & "Use SSL to connect" boxes.
Note: If you already have an account(s) configured, select the plus symbol in the lower left hand corner, then select Email Account.
4. Click Add Account and the click "More Options" under outgoing server.
5. In the pop up window, select the authentication drop down and choose "Use Incoming Server Info" then selectOKto confirm the changes. Close all your windows & you're done!
Note: If you already have email on the server, your email will slowly begin to populate your inbox. This can take some time dependning on how much data you have.