1. On the main screen, tap the mail icon. The mail screen appears.
2. Tap Add an email address. The Add account dialog box appears.
3. By default, Google Gmail or Google Apps is selected. Tap the Personal (IMAP/POP) Yahoo, Outlook.com, AOL Mail, etc., radio button.
4. From the Email account screen, tap the Email address field to activate the keyboard.
5. In the Email address field, type your email address.
6. Tap Next. The Account Type screen appears.
7. On the Account Type screen, tap the Personal (IMAP) button. The Sign In screen appears.
8. If the Sign in field is not populated, tap the field and type your sign in information.
9. Tap Next. The Incoming server settings screen appears. Some fields are populated with default information from your device and some contain general IMAP information. Populated fields include the following (replace yourdomain.com with your domain!):
- Username: your email address
- Password: contact ConnectWorkz support if your email password isn't saved.
- Server: mail.b.hostedemail.com
- Security Type: SSL or TLS
- Port: 993
10. Tap Next. The Outgoing server settings screen appears.
11. Enter the same server name as Incoming server settings. Check Require signin. Enter your email address and password. Select Port 465. Tap Next.
12. The Account options screen appears. Choose your Sync Frequency and tap options to turn them on or tap to remove the check and turn them off. Suggested settings appear by default.
13. Tap Next. The Your account is set up and email is on its way screen appears. Your mailbox is setup and ready to use. Here you can check your email or compose and send email. You can give it a name.
14. Send a test email to firstname.lastname@example.org.