Follow these steps to send and receive from your ConnectMail account using Gmail.
1. Log in to your Gmail account. Click the Gear icon on the top right, and select Settings.
2. Select the Accounts tab. Under Send mail as, select Add another email address you own.
3. A popup will appear. Enter your name and ConnectMail email address, and click Next Step.
4. Gmail now asks for ConnectMail's SMTP server settings. Enter:
SMTP Server: mail.b.hostedemail.com
Username: Your ConnectMail email address
Password: Your password. If you are not sure what it is, contact ConnectWorkz support desk.
Check Secured connection using SSL,
& click Add Account.
4. Gmail will now send a verification email to your ConnectMail account. Go to login.connectworkz.email and login using your email and password. Select the email from Gmail, and click the verification link.
5. Now your Gmail is set up to send email using this address. When composing a mail, use the drop down menu in the From field to select which account to send email as.
6. To receive email from your ConnectMail account, you will need to set up a forward on the ConnectMail account. Navigate to login.connectworkz.email and login to your account.
7. Select Settings.
8. On the left-hand side, select Mail Forwarding. Check the box next to Enabled. Enter your Gmail address in the text box, and click Save.
9. That's it! Now you can send and receive ConnectMail emails in your Gmail account.